Friday, May 8, 2009

Ham and Swiss Casserole - Alyson

Please leave a comment for Ham and Swiss Casserole... did it feed six? Did you like it? Did you love it?

8 oz pkg wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
2 cups ham, cubed
2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream.

In 9x13 pan, layer noodles, ham, cheese and mix lightly. In a separate bowl, mix the soup and sour cream together. Pour soup mixture over the other ingredients in the pan. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, cover for the first half of cooking.

I could not find swiss cheese in bulk quantites, so I used mozzarella cheese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry guys I must not have calculated the noodles very well because this did not feed my family of 6 very well. I apoligize:) Thanks Alyson

Anonymous said...

Alyson - no worries. I just added more noodles, and it worked out great!